Full disclosure: this blog post will have little if anything to do with the title. I just have that song stuck in my head after rehearsal today and thought it might catch people's attention.
In fact, there really isn't all that much to report from NAP. After a day as Headmaster yesterday, I was back to just being a normal volunteer today. I guess that's probably for the best. I'm not sure I'm quite cut out to be a Headmaster at this point in time.
Other than that, rehearsals for the performance on Friday are still going well and my time in Ghana is still ticking away. I had my last Tuesday today!
Sorry for the lame, super short post tonight. I guess, after 7 weeks, I've already described most of what happens at school on a day-to-day basis. Check back tomorrow for a story about a staff-wide fast though. That should be fun.
And just so this blog post has at least something to do with the title... A Whole New World
No comments:
Post a Comment